Bornheim Sechtem Germany
Roman CatholicThe chapel was first built in 1122 and served as a burial place for the Ailbertus Sechtem of the Graue Burg (Gray Castle). A Sechtem family tomb was put in the chapel around 1620. A new chapel was built in 1771. The chapel was given to the parish in 1930 and redeicated as a war memorial two years later. The chapel is used for occasional services, weddings and concerts.