Staro selo (Velika Plana) Serbia
The church is dedicated to Summer St. Nicholas, with a feast day for the Translation of the Relics in May. It was built in 1818 as a penance for the murder of Duke Karadorde. The church served as the parish church until 1952 when it became a men's monastery. It was changed to a women's monastery in 1992.