Hl. Nikolaus Kirche

Lockenhaus Austria

Roman Catholic

The church, built from 1665-1669, is dedicated to both St. Nicholas of Myra and St. Nicholas of Tonentino. The adjacent monastery was built after the church was complete. The interior was renovated in 1913 and major restoration work took place in 1986. A new organ, the largest in the region, was installed in 2003.

More information