St. Peter am Hart Austria
Roman CatholicThe chapel, to the west of Haguenau Castle, was built of wood in 1187. A larger brick chapel replaced it in 1500. It has been fully renovated and restored in 1727 and 1881. In 2001-2002 it was fully restored as it had been in 1728. There is Sunday worship and the chapel is available for weddings and other events.