Brno Czech Republic
The church was built in the 1200s for Flemish and other settlers. It sat on a triangular square in the city center known as Lower Market—the largest and oldest square in Brno. After being named redundant the church was demolished in 1869. A plaque marks the spot where it stood on the square now known as Freedom Square. The train station occupies the place today. In 2012 the church "returned" with a graffiti performance on Christian themes including a dramatic struggle between good and evil. Panels also told the story of the church.