Bila Tserkva Ukraine
The church, built in 1706, replaced a large wooden oen from the early 1600s on the same site. It is on Soborna square, one of the 19th century market squares. It was one of the first churches closed in the early 1900s. Repaired in the 1960s, the altar area is separated from the nave. Niches for saints, including Nicholas are under the central dome.