Silverringen (Säters) Sweden
[Roman Catholic/Evangelical Lutheran]
The chapel, adjacent to a silver mine, was probably built in the 1400s and rebuilt in the 1500s. It was demolished in 1854 as it was about to collapse. The timbers and foundation stones were used in the mine. The altar and wooden statues are in the Dalarna Museum. The foundation was restored and the memorial slab placed in 1942. Only two cemetery markers remain.