Church of St. Nicholas

Moskvorechye-Saburovo, Moscow City (Southern) Russia

Russian Orthodox

The stone church was built at the birthplace of the Sburovs in 1595. Many Russian Tsars visited the manor house. The church survived the War of 1812 and continued in service until it was closed in 1939. Abandoned, the church became ruinous. Services resumed in 1991 and new bells were installed in 2008.