Biserica Sf. Ierarh Nicolae—Manastirea Curchi

Curchi Orhei Moldova

Eastern Orthodox

Church Website

The monastery church was built in 1808-1810. The monastery complex was built in the 18th to 19th centuries and contains five churches. During the Soviet period it served as a psychiatric hospital. Closed from 1958 until 1994, renovation began in 2006 and was completed in 2010. The monastery has an active community of monks.