Polish OrthodoxThe church dates from 1888 and is a registered monument. The church was closed from 1915 - 1919 and housed a field hospital. It was renovated in the 1930s and again in 1940. The priest and his daughter were murdered by the Gestapo for hiding fugitives from the Chelm labor camp. Priests from neighboring villages looked after the church, but there was no real religious life. The iconostasis was destroyed from 1943-47 and the church closed. It was reopened in 1959 and services are held every other Sunday by priests from Lublin. The iconostasis was replced in 1970 with one from another church. Iconography was restored in 1985. General renovation took place from 2002-2008.