Biserica Sf Nicolae

Chisinau Moldova

Russian Orthodox (Moldovan)

The church was built in 1901 on the site of an earlier church. Only one of the original three domes has been preserved. Following World War II it was transformed in a House of Culture and Institute of Medical Science. Re-opened as a church in 1990 it has been the site of disputes between members of different Othodox jurisdictions.