Orboiesti / Andrasesti Romania
Romanian OrthodoxThe village was moved in 1975 after flooding destroyed most of the houses. A new church was built in the relocated village, about 2 km from the original. It was dedicated in 1983 and the icons, holy books and other objects were brought from the original church. The old church was built in 1786 and is a listed historical monument, though it has been left in ruins. The new church was painted in 2009 and consecrated in 2010.