Pfarrkirche St. Nikolaus

Gradenegg Austria

Roman Catholic

The church was first mentioned in 1285. The present building dates from 1788 and was restored from 1994-8. The wall paintings date from the first half of the 14th century, showing scenes from the life of St. Nicholas. The ceiling frescos from the 18th century also show scenes from the life and miracles of Saint Nicholas.