Stadtpfarrkirche Hl. Nikolaus

Neumarkt am Wallersee Austria

Roman Catholic

The first church was consecrated in 1389. A new larger Baroque church with onion dome was built in 1728. The church became an independent parish in 1859. The church burned to the ground in a fire caused by arson in 1887. Rebuilt in 1888, the church received a 60-meter spire. Extensive renovations were carried out in 1972 and 2002.