Biserica Sf Nicolae - Alba

Bucharest Romania

Romanian Orthodox

The church was built around 1700 and became known as the "White Church' after 1800. After earthquake damage it was rebuilt in 1827 and transformed from 1868-1873 when the two towers and porch were added. Interior painting has been restored in 1925, 1927, 1949, 1961, 1977 and 1988. The church is a listed historical monument.

More photos