Amrakits (Mykolaivka) Armenia
[Russian Orthodox]The church was built in 1846 by Ukrainian Cossacks. The church was active until the death of the priest in 1988. It was severely damaged in the 1988 Spitak earthquake and is in disrepair and awaiting demolition. The icons and vestments were transfered to the Church of St. Martyr Tsarina Alexandra and the Chapel of St. Archangel Michael in 2009.