Bolebor Czech Republic
Roman CatholicBuilt in 1991, the chapel was consecrated in 1993 with a German-Czech Mass. The parish was already established in 1357; the original church burned down and again in 1947. It was built by donations from original German residents who were displaced. The parish priest from Jirkova regularly celebrates Mass and on the last Sunday in August annual German-Czech worship is held.