now at Fort la Reine Museum
Portage, Manitoba Canada
The church, first built in 1914 by master builder Anton Prychun who designed many of the Manitoba Ukrainian churches, was in the style of Bukovyna and Ternopil, the places immigrants had left behind. Following a 1937 fire, the church was rebuilt in 1939 on donated land. At one time the church had nearly 60 members. The church is now in the Fort la Reine Museum in Portage la Prairie. Occasional services are held at the original site.