Dobrany (Plzen jih) Czech Republic
Roman CatholicThe original Gothic church, from before 1259, was destroyed in 1420. Rebuilt by 1498, repaired again in 1618 and completely rebuilt in Baroque style in the 1750s. The high altar fresco is from the later 1700s. The free-standing tower was built from 1694 to 1700 and raised to its present height in 1865. Damaged in an air raid in 1945, it was repaired and is now a listed cultural monument.