Crkva Sveti Nikola

Chagor, Bitola North Macedonia

Macedonian Orthodox

The church is in Chagor, a village near Bitola. Chagor was abandoned around 1900. The church is being rehabilitated, restored and conserved by the Ministry of Culture. It dates from the 16th and 17th centuries and the original frescos are from the 1630s. The project is to be completed by the end of 2014.