Poplarfield, Manitoba Canada
Ukrainian CatholicBuilt in 1910-1913 in the center of its settlement, this is the oldest surviving building in the area. It reflects architectural traditions from the Boyko region of the Ukraine. Though it can’t be seen, the church is built of logs and is one of only ten such buildings in Manitoba. In 1962 the church was moved to the village of Poplarfield and is now under the pastoral charge of Fisher Branch.