Church Hill (Bedfordville), Saskatchewan Canada
Byzantine Catholic (Ukrainian)
This mission church was started in 1906 by settlers from the Ukrainian county Stanyslavtsi. The present church, consecrated in 1953, does not have electricity and is heated by wood. It is the third church on the site; the first burned and the second became too small and was sold to another parish. St. Nicholas is under the pastoral charge of the Ituna parish.