Inga / Inkoo Finland
[Roman Catholic]The church was built in three phases: first, early 1430s; second, later 1400s; third, 1510s. The parish was originally founded in the early 1200s. Lightning destroyed the roof in 1623 and the bell tower was built in 1740. The church has Finland's only surviving medieval painting of the "Dance of Death." It was probably painted in the 1510s.