Roman CatholicThe parish existed as early as the 14th century with the Baroque church being built in 1674, on the site of an earlier building. It was renovated in 1713 and rebuilt from 1750-55. A new facade was modified in the last part of the 1800s. The interior was renewed in 1834, creating the present three altars. There is a Baroque stone statue of St. Nicholas above the door on the tower and the main altar painting is of St. Nicholas.