Filiálni Kostel sv. MikuLáše

Chulm - Drchlava Czech Republic

[Roman Catholic]

The church dates back to the 14th century. The stone tower was added in 1854. Mass was held for several years after 1945. After 1960 things were stolen and the church was gradually ruined. The organ and other equipment and furnishings were taken to nearby churches, stolen, or destroyed. The building was used to store fruit and tires. Repair work began after 2000 and since 2004 the building has been listed as a cultural monument.

More information