Mladá Vozice Czech Republic
Roman CatholicThe church was first mentioned in 1368, as a filial church. Legend has it that during the Hussite wars, those who remained Catholic gathered there and it was called "the faithful Christians' church." It fell into disrepair by 1661 and repairs didn't happen until 1814 and 1821. The interior was repaired in 1918. The altar painting shows St. Nicholas before his tomb. The last repairs were in 1985 and it has served since as a ceremonial hall.