Biserica Sf Nicolae Selari

Bucharest (Lipscani) Romania

Romanian Orthodox

The church was built in 1880 as a chapel for the future Royal family. There has been a church on this site since the 16th century. Destroyed in the earthquake of 1802, it was rebuilt in 1804. Destroyed in the great fire, it was demolished in 1860 and then rebuilt again.