Roman Catholic / Greek Catholic (Byzantine)The Orthodox church was built in 1697 and rebuilt in 1882. It is three-story with a two-story bell tower, also from the 17th century. Following World War II it was acquired by Polish Roman Catholics. From 1964 to 1984 services were held for the Ukrainian Greek Catholics on an irregular basis. Since 1984 both Polish Roman Catholics and Ukrainian Greek Catholics have weekly services. Polish Catholic services at 10 am and Ukrainian Greek Catholic at 12. The church is the seat of the Greek Catholic Przemysl deanery.