Linz (Urfahr) Austria
The church was the first to be built in Urfahr. It was founded in 1492 and construction took place from about 1500. Jesuits took it over in 1633 and Capuchins in 1681. It was active until Emperor Josef II banned it in 1789. The building was sold in 1790. Since then it was used as a granary until 1824 and as a residence until 1975. It was demolished at that time to make way for the new town hall. The former location is now the chapel (memory space) in the new town hall.