Cerkiew sw. Mikolaja

Jalowem - Jalowe Poland

[Greek Catholic (Byzantine)] Roman Catholic

The Greek Catholic church was built in 1903, replacing an earlier wooden church from 1812. Used by Roman Catholics after 1951 until being closed. The church was put on the list of monuments in 1969. Since 1971 it has been used by the Roman Catholic parish of Our Lady of Bieszczade. Estensive renovations took place in 2013-14: laying new foundations, re-planking the walls and covering with shingles, painting the roof trusses, door joinery, and roofs. Fragments of the iconostas have been preserved.