Roman CatholicThe church was built in two phases: early gothic and late gothic. The early part was between 1259 and 1267, including the presbytery's eastern bays and the small sacristy. The late phase, 1314 - 1331 extended the presbytery and the nave. The church was rebuilt after 1721. The tower is wooden with a clock and bell on top. There is a painting of St. Nicholas from the late 1700s.