[Ukrainian Orthodox]A wooden church was built in 1735 and replaced by another wooden church in 1788. After burning down in 1821 and again in 1876. Then a new brick church was built and consecrated in 1891. Though preserved in the Soviet era, with services continuing until 1958, the church was used as a warehouse for pesticides that ate through the wooden floor. Eventually it was plundered and abandoned. Further damage from a hurricane in 2002 collapsed several domes. A new village parish was established in in 1994.
More photos here and here