Church of St. Nicholas

Bila Ukraine

Greek Catholic (Byzantine)

The parish dates from 1601; it moved to the Russian Orthodox Church in 1946. Soviet authorities closed it in 1960 and the building was used as a warehouse for the regional printing house. The church reopened in 1989 and was reconsecrated. The church was restored, inside and out, from 2004-2007, including new iconography.