Church of St. Nicholas Mirlikiski Miracle Worker

Vidin Bulgaria

The church was built in 1926, on the site of the bell tower and annex to the Church of St. Pantaleimon. The annex had been used for the St. Nicholas Church since 1799. The church is in a complex with the Church of St. Pantaleimon (1634), palace of the Vidin Metropolis (1924), the mausoleum of Antim (1934, and the diocesan school (1926).