[Church of St Nicholas]
Monastery of St. Uros

Sarenik, Gornje Nerodimlje Kosovo

Serbian Orthodox

The monastery, founded in the 1300s and abandoned by 1487. It had five churches: Church of Archangel Michael (rebuilt in 1700), the Church of the Ascension of the Holy Virgin (known as the Monastery of St. Uros--restored in 1705), and the Church of St. Nicholas, long in ruins.