Church of St. Nikola
Grncarica Monastery

Prnjavor, Batocina Serbia

The monastery, dedicated to St. Nicholas, was built in the 16th century. It was deserted in the mid-1700s and probably revived at the end of the century. It was devastated in both the First and Second World Wars—archives burned, bells taken, monks expelled. In 1946 nuns came and it has since been a women's convent.