Church of the Transfer of the Relics of St. Nicholas

Ginovychi / Hynovychi Ukraine

Greek Catholic (Byzantine)

The parish and church were probably operating already in the 1500s. The parish merged into the Greek Catholic Church in the early 1700s; a new church was consecrated in 1931. It remained Greek Catholic until closed in 1946 by the Soviets who used it for an astronautics museum. The church was opened and re-consecrated in 1989. It then moved to the Orthodox church, but after just one year returned to the Greek Catholic church.