Moczary / Mochary Poland
[Greek Catholic (Byzantine)] Roman Catholic
Built in 1903, the church has been used as a warehouse since 1951, when the Ukrainian people were exiled. The parish served 700 people and is very close to the Ukrainian border. It has since been restored with the addition of a ramp to be accessible to residents of a nearby home for people with disabilities. It is now used by the Roman Catholic church of the Immaculate Heart of the Blessed Virgin Mary.