Filialkirche Sankt Nikolaus

Sankt Johann in Tirol / Weitau Austria

Roman Catholic

Church Website

The former hospital church was founded in 1262. It has the only Gothic stained glass windows preserved in Tyrol from the second half of the 1400s. The bells are the oldes in Tyrol, from 1262. The church is also known as Spitalskirche zum hl. Nikolaus in der Weitau.