Roman CatholicThe church was built in 1783, on a hill. Bardo means "hill." in Old Polish. It replaced an earlier wooden church that became Calvinist in the 16th century; the villagers and the church returned to Catholicism later. The church has a miraculous painting of Our Lady of the Scapular in the main altar. The church is on the Polish cultural heritage register.