Kosciol sw. Mikolaja

Inowroclaw Poland

Roman Catholic

The church was first built in the mid-1200s; it was then built of brick after damage in the 1400s and rebuilt in the 1600s, gaining Baroque features. The Prussians used the building as a salt depot and then a food warehouse. A thorough restoration after 1820 returned it to religious use. Renovation continued until 1928.