Kosciol sw. Mikolaja Biskupa

Grojec Poland

Roman Katholic

Church Website

The church, originally built in 1398, burned down with the entire city in 1656. It was rebuilt in 1746, but closed and sealed as the walls were cracking in 1801. Thirty years later, 1833, it was reconstructed. The baptismal font is from 1482. The cross on the outer wall is from 1514.