Kosciol sw. Mikolaja Biskupa

Grabowiec Poland

Roman Catholic

The church was built in 1855, replacing the three to four earlier churches that had burned down or been destroyed in other ways. Two side chapels were added in 1905 with further renovation in 1948, 1953, 1963, and 1973. Exterior renovations were carried out in 2003 and interior in 2010. The high altar has a painting of St. Nicholas from the 18th century.