[Roman Catholic]The rectangular medieval stone Nikolaikirken dated from 1115. It was likely rebuilt around 1400. At that time it may have gone from being a parish church to a chapel with just special masses. The ruins were excavated in 1877-78 and removed when the railway came through the area. Excavation in 2014 found more than 100 skeletons from the earlier cemetery; they were likely buried between 1220 and 1400.