[Eglise S. Nicolas et Ste. Thérèse]—Cathédrale Notre-Dame

Luxembourg City Luxembourg

Roman Catholic

In 1621 the church was completed as part of the Jesuit College. Following the expulsion of the Jesuits, in 1778 the Parish of St. Nicholas and St. Therese was established in the church. The dedication was changed to Our Lady in 1844 and it became a cathedral in 1870.