St. Nicholas Puzzles
Four puzzles to cut out and put together!
You will need Adobe Reader to see and print the PDF file.
Click on the Adobe Reader button below to download the latest version of Adobe Reader (it's free).
See printing tips below.
- Download the PDF file for the puzzle you want to make
- Print picture on cover stock made for color printing
- Cut out on black lines (a paper cutter makes nice straight edges)
- Have fun putting the puzzle together!
To make a durable puzzle:
- Laminate the top, before cutting, with a clear self-adhesive cold laminating sheet (matte sheets will muddy the image)
- Dry mount on foam core or gator board
- . Cut on black lines
Tips for accurate PDF printing:
For Adobe Reader 7.0
In the Adobe Print dialog box, check these boxes:
For Adobe Reader 8.0
If you are having trouble printing, try clicking on "Advanced" then "Print as Image."
For older versions
In the Adobe Print dialog box, make sure the boxes for Shrink oversized pages to paper size and Expand small pages to paper size are NOT checked. (In some versions the option is Page Scaling: NONE, click to find Fit to pages and Shrink large pages.)
- If you're having trouble downloading the file, right-click on the image and choose "Save target as..." to save it. Then open the PDF with Adobe Reader and print it following the above tips.