St. Nicholas Giving Tree Tags
A St. Nicholas Giving Tree is an easy way to support your church's Advent benevolence projects.
Here are WORD files for easy-to-customize and print gift tags. Ready-to-use options include bringing specific gifts or donations for a special cause or organization. The last version is a special tag to support children in Palestine through the American Friends of the Diocese of Jerusalem (AFEDJ).
Finished tags are 2 3/8 x 4 1/2 inches
Materials & Equipment
- White cover stock
- Narrow red ribbon (1/8-inch), 9-inch lengths
- Color printer
- Paper cutter
- Corner punch, borrow a corner punch from a scrapbooker, such as Marvy Corner Punch
- 1/4-inch punch
- Choose tag front, edit if necessary
- Choose tag back, edit as appropriate; you will need to click "Enable Editing"
- Print tag fronts on cover stock
- Print tag backs
- Cut out tags, using a paper cutter
- Round corners with corner punch for a professional finish
- Punch corner
- Attach ribbon loop