St. Nicholas Stickers
Print-your-own 2 1/2-inch stickers
Eight designs—print an assortment or select just one.
Use stickers to seal Christmas cards, on place cards, to decorate napkins or packages or has gifts for kids. Please share your ideas with us!
- Avery Glossy White High Visibility Labels 2½-inch diameter (#5294), available from amazon.com.
This is label paper, not glossy sticker paper. Package of 25 sheets makes 300 2½-inch labels.
- 2½-inch glossy sticker paper is available from Begalabel. These sheets come in either matte or glossy for inkjet and laser printers. Packages of 100 sheets make 1200 stickers.
Glossy sticker paper is recommended as it makes much more professional quality stickers with deeper, richer color.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the PDF files.
When printing it is VERY IMPORTANT to have "Page Scaling" set to "NONE." See printing tips below.
- Color Ink Jet printer
- Choose PDF file, below, to print; open file
- For best results set printer properties to "Best print quality" and "Bright White paper" if using glossy paper.
- Print PDF file on sticker sheet; stickers will print a scant 1/16-inch beyond sticker edge, making an almost "print-to-the-edge" label
Click for 2-inch stickers or 3 5/16-inch stickers
Use stickers to make:
St. Nicholas Stickers are also available in our shop
Print sticker PDFs to make magnets and edible cupcake toppers
Please tell us how you use the stickers! We'd love to see photos, too!
Tips for accurate PDF printing:
For Adobe Reader 7.0
In the Adobe Print dialog box, check these boxes:
For Adobe Reader 8.0
If you are having trouble printing, try clicking on "Advanced" then "Print as Image."
For older versions
In the Adobe Print dialog box, make sure the boxes for Shrink oversized pages to paper size and Expand small pages to paper size are NOT checked. (In some versions the option is Page Scaling: NONE, click to find Fit to pages and Shrink large pages.)
• If you're having trouble downloading the file, right-click on the image and choose "Save target as..." to save it. Then open the PDF with Acrobat Reader and print it following the above tips.