St. Nicholas Stickers
Print-your-own 3 5/16-inch
Six designs—print an assortment or select just one.
Please tell us how you use these stickers!
- 3 5/16-inch glossy sticker paper is available from Begalabel. These sheets come in both matte and glossy for inkjet and laser printers. Packages of 100 sheets make 600 stickers. Glossy sticker paper is recommended as it makes much more professional quality stickers with deeper, richer color.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the PDF files.
When printing it is VERY IMPORTANT to have “Page Scaling” set to “NONE.” See printing tips below.
- Color Ink Jet printer
- Choose PDF file, below, to print; open file
- For best results set printer properties to “Best print quality” and “Bright White paper”
- Print PDF file on sticker sheet; stickers will print a scant 1/16-inch beyond sticker edge, making a “print-to-the-edge” sticker
St. Nicholas stickers are also available in our shop
Use stickers to make
Tips for accurate PDF printing:
For Adobe Reader 7.0
In the Adobe Print dialog box, check these boxes: For Adobe Reader 8.0
If you are having trouble printing, try clicking on “Advanced” then “Print as Image.”
For older versions
In the Adobe Print dialog box, make sure the boxes for Shrink oversized pages to paper size and Expand small pages to paper size are NOT checked. (In some versions the option is Page Scaling: NONE, click to find Fit to pages and Shrink large pages.)
• If you’re having trouble downloading the file, right-click on the image and choose “Save target as…” to save it. Then open the PDF with Acrobat Reader and print it following the above tips.