Turn Mini Chocolate Santas into St. Nicholas!
These little fellows make nice favors or a place card decoration. They are a little fiddly, not really suited for a children's craft.
- Foil covered chocolate Santa, one for each child
Here are some of the mini solid chocolate Santas that I found locally
- Aldi Winternacht Mini Santas, 1 1/4 inches tall, package of 24
- Riegelein Minis, 1 3/16 inches tall
- Russel Stover Solid Milk Chocolate Santas, 2 inches tall, package of 16
- Storz Solid Milk Chocolate, 2 1/4 inches tall, maybe 10 in package
- Red metallic foil cardstock or other desired paper
- German Style Wire, gold color, round 20 gauge (available in craft stores)
- Mini glue dots
- Small round pencil or other small objects to form crozier top
- Measure width of Santa heads; cut miters free hand;
- Cut gold wire into about 3-inch lengths, bend crozier top around pencil, trim as needed;
- Put a blue dot on chocolate Santal's forehead to hold miter; another on hand for crozier.
That's all there is to it!